What I’m doing now
For those who are wondering what I am currently working on or interested in, here is a simple list:
Last updated: July 30, 2023
- Increase knowledge in DevSecOps.
- Trying to master MariaDB (aka the road to becoming this mystic creature called DBA).
- Evaluating Development Containers as a viable solution to “it works on my machine”.
- Implementing internal and dynamic dev/preview environments via HashiCorp Nomad.
- Building a small wooden sailing boat/dinghy.
Some mid/long-term interests of mine
- Infrastructure as Code
- HashiCorp Stack
- Grafana Stack
- High Availability
- Sci-fi and satire
Things I use
- On the server, I’m a Debian Linux user.
- I use Arch BTW (running Gnome), peeking into NixOS.
- My current color scheme is Catppuccin Mocha.
- I love Vim, but mostly use VS Code nowadays.
- My font of choice is Hack.
- Fish Shell and Kitty terminal make my life easier.
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ The /now page movement and Jamie Tanna’s Now Page. See The /now page movement.